What I wish to be when I grow up
The outline:
1. Doctor, lawyer, engineer, etc.
2. Why?
3. The end.
I am still very young; yet, I already have an ambition. I would like to be a businessman when I grow up.
Most parents today want their children to become doctors, lawyer, engineers or accountants. My parents too want me to be a doctor or a lawyer. But I wish to be neither of them. I wish to be a businessman.
As a businessman I can be independent, and rich. I shall not have to take orders from others. I shall look after my own business. Even if I make any mistakes, I shall not have to answer to anyone, though I might suffer some loss for some wrong decisions.
I shall also not feel tired of working for long hours. As the business will be my own, I shall be prepared to work day and night, for this will only make me richer.
In business, hard work is necessary; but hard work also brings much money. Yet most people are afraid of business. They say that business does not always make a man rich. Instead, it often ruins a man.
But most of the richest people in the world are businessmen. Few people grow rich by earning salaries.
All these explain why I would like to be a businessman.
Click here to invite your friends to visit our site.
Read other posts:
* You tell a foreigner about your beloved homeland
* The house where I am living
* An unexpected meeting
* A switch in time saves nine
* The type of stories I like to read
* What do you think of football scholarship?
* An unusual incident
* Talk about Chinese new year.
* Talk about the life of a farmer
* Neither physics nor chemistry could have reached its present level without mathematics
Bí quyết và công cụ tự học nói tiếng Anh lưu loát trong 1 năm ... Người học hoàn toàn có thể nói được tiếng Anh lưu loát nếu thực hiện nghiêm túc theo các ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Reducing traffic accidents It is believed that the number of the people who have died in traffic accidents is much higher than that of the p...
-
Tiếp theo phần viết Essay , Tôi xin giới thiệu với các bạn cách viết một lá thư Tiếng Anh trang trọng (Formal Letters). Các bạn có thể dùng ...
-
US in worldwide travel alert on al-Qaeda threat The US state department has said it is issuing a global travel alert bec...
-
Nhằm mục đích có thêm nguồn tài liệu phục vụ việc học tiếng Anh, đặc biệt rèn luyện và nâng cao kỹ năng phát âm và nghe hiểu thông qua việc ...
-
Why are good books good teachers and friends? It is often said: “Tell me what you are reading and I will tell you who you are”. For me, a go...
-
US employment up by 162,000 in July Continue reading the main story US Economy How the US ...
-
Yêu Tiếng Anh - Từ năm 2015 trở đi, kì thi tốt nghiệp và tuyển sinh đại học sẽ được gộp chung thành kì thi quốc gia. Để cập nhật chương trì...
-
US to extend some embassy closures for up to a week Several countries have temporarily closed their missions in Sanaa ...
-
US embassies to shut on Sunday over 'security threat' Please turn on JavaScript. ...
-
ĐỀ THI CHỌN HỌC SINH GIỎI LỚP 9 Năm học: 2012 - 2013 Môn: Tiếng Anh Thời gian: 150 phút (không kể thời gian giao...
No comments:
Post a Comment