My favorite TV programs
As a senior high school student, I am very busy with my studies. Although I am very fond of watching television, I can only spend an hour after dinner on my hobby. Of all the TV programs, I like the news and documentaries best.
The news programs shown on all TV channels at 7:00 p.m. help me to know almost everything about different places in our country and important events happening all over the world. Through these programs, I can also know about the main national and international sporting events.
The documentary programs at weekends are my favorites. By watching them, I can learn a great deal about human civilizations, the wonders of nature and the amazing inventions and discoveries of great people in the world.
Watching television is my hobby. I cannot imagine a day in my life without watching it.
Read related posts:
The use of television
Television, its use and abuse
One activity to do in spare time (watching television)
Advantages and disadvantages of television
Hobby in free time
The uses of the hobby
Your favorite hobby
Hobbies
My hobbies 1
My hobbies 2
Things I like to do
Other posts:
Ideal teacher
Important of newspaper
Essay on good manners
Essay on picnic
Essay on rainy season
Travelling as a means of education
Describe a village
Difficulties of learning english
The importance of agriculture
Failure is the mother of success
Các bài luận tiếng anh
Bí quyết và công cụ tự học nói tiếng Anh lưu loát trong 1 năm ... Người học hoàn toàn có thể nói được tiếng Anh lưu loát nếu thực hiện nghiêm túc theo các ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Reducing traffic accidents It is believed that the number of the people who have died in traffic accidents is much higher than that of the p...
-
Tiếp theo phần viết Essay , Tôi xin giới thiệu với các bạn cách viết một lá thư Tiếng Anh trang trọng (Formal Letters). Các bạn có thể dùng ...
-
US in worldwide travel alert on al-Qaeda threat The US state department has said it is issuing a global travel alert bec...
-
Nhằm mục đích có thêm nguồn tài liệu phục vụ việc học tiếng Anh, đặc biệt rèn luyện và nâng cao kỹ năng phát âm và nghe hiểu thông qua việc ...
-
Why are good books good teachers and friends? It is often said: “Tell me what you are reading and I will tell you who you are”. For me, a go...
-
US embassies to shut on Sunday over 'security threat' Please turn on JavaScript. ...
-
Yêu Tiếng Anh - Từ năm 2015 trở đi, kì thi tốt nghiệp và tuyển sinh đại học sẽ được gộp chung thành kì thi quốc gia. Để cập nhật chương trì...
-
US employment up by 162,000 in July Continue reading the main story US Economy How the US ...
-
US to extend some embassy closures for up to a week Several countries have temporarily closed their missions in Sanaa ...
-
ĐỀ THI CHỌN HỌC SINH GIỎI LỚP 9 Năm học: 2012 - 2013 Môn: Tiếng Anh Thời gian: 150 phút (không kể thời gian giao...
No comments:
Post a Comment